Sunday, May 11, 2014

A little letter to my Lilly

This is our second Mother's Day together and my little one, how blessed I am to have you. 

Nighttime is our time. As the darkness and the sound of your soft snores fill the room I feel my heart swell with love so pure. You are my little explorer during the day, so filled with curiosity and independence but come night you seem so new, so small. As you grow your limbs lengthen and your chub fades away, almost as if to make to room for your big, sassy, generous nature. 

Always be awesome, my little bear

love, mumma

Photo by my darling husband
theaareo.tumblr.com


1 comment:

Labels

52 Week Project (18) Australia (11) Bali (8) Birth (2) Borneo (1) Bus (6) Films (1) Food (1) Fremantle (1) Indonesia (1) Life (35) Lilly-Mary (37) Malaysia (1) Margaret River (1) Melaka (1) Penguin Island (1) Perth (3) Tips (9) Travel (25)